Friday, January 17, 2014



Life is a funny thing.  After starting graduate school late fall of 2013, I have really backed off from stamping, so much so that I'm putting many of my retired stamp sets that I no longer use on ebay.  I figured in order to make them more appealing, I would make a card with each stamp set and add that photo to the sale profile. What is funny is that I'm hoping this old hostess set from 2008, which I used probably only once, doesn't sell because the card I CASE'd from the Stampin' Up catalog turned out so cute.

Stamp set:  In the Spotlight (hostess level 2 from 2008 IB&C)
Card stock:  Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Cameo Coral (retired), Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip
Old Olive Designer Series Paper (2010 edition)
Punches: 5 petal flower (retired) Scallop Circle, 3/4" Circle
Ink and Markers: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke.
Also used: Tim Holtz's Tiny Attacher

No comments:

Post a Comment