Hello! Here was a personal scrapbook challenge for myself: How to build a 30 page scrapbook in 4 days. It was for a dear friend who was moving, and I had to get it done in time for her going away party.
1. This was a series of 1-1/4 inch strips of paper cut with the Blossom Builder Punch
2a. Dark and Dreary raven stamped 3 times, the middle raven was stamped on a separate piece of card stock and heat embossed with Basic Black powder, and adhered with a stampin' dimensional. The edge is trimmed with the Scallop Trim Border punch.
2b. Close up
3. Paz y Amistad heart globe - one of the Spanish sets from Stampin' Up in the 2011-12 Celebrando Creatividad.
Used with the Full Heart Punch and Small Heart Punch
4. Here's one of my new favorites: the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die -#120893 for the Big Shot die cutting system. It has 4 different borders/trims 12-1/2 " long for cutting scrapbook borders or fabric and ribbon.
5. Again, the Tasteful Trim Bigz die and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch
6a. I used the Sunflower background stamp with a Pacific Point classic ink pad and a
Basic Black Marker to shade the center, and sliced it up and spliced it with Basic Black card stock
7. This is a decorative swirl from the Kindness Matters set, stamped 2x on each Large Oval, layered on a Basic Gray Scalloped Oval, all on a Basic Black Extra Large Oval
9. Scallop Trim border punch, 1-3/4 Scallop circle, cut in half, and 3/4" circle, cut in half
10 a. Scallop Trim Border and Small Oval Punch - Perfect for the Easter party photos!
11. Circle Circus stamp set with circle punches
12. Again the Tasteful Trim die, ric-rac on a strip of Basic Black
13a. Tasteful Trim die (large background scallop) Scallop Dotted
Ribbon Border (SDRB) Punch
14. Tasteful Trim die again - this time centered for a little variety
15. Tasteful Trim and the "SDRB" punch again, also with "negative" cut from border
16. Tasteful Trim - love it....
17. Tasteful trim...
18a. More Tasteful Trim, combined with left over negative space from the black ric-rac...
19a. Tasteful Trim with the Small Heart Punch
20. Ornament Punch - see my previous blog on how to do this one..
21. Nature's Nest stamp set, 1" Square Punch, and the Tasteful Trim die...
22. Adorning Accents Edgelits die, 1/4" Taffeta Ribbon (Basic Black)
23. Tribute to our retired Large Star punch...
24. Here's a 2012-2013 Catalog sneak peek - the butterfly is from the new set Papaya Collage. There are no papayas in the set, but it is definitely a vintage must have!...Scallop Trim Border punch, and 1" and 1-3/8" punches...
Look! More Tasteful Trim... OK, I won't count that one.
25a. Stamped border (from Rue Des Fleurs, from the Occasions Mini Catalog 2012) with 1/4" Taffeta Ribbon
25b. Repeated the same pattern and turned it 90 degrees...