Saturday, August 3, 2013

Convention Swaps, part 5


This card was my favorite.  Once upon a time, in my wild and almost unruly youth I was a Naval Officer, and while the ships I worked and lived on didn't have sails, the romantic in me loves the ones that do.  Fortuitously, the "frames" was left over from a previous project where I needed a stack of Crumb Cake card stock Top Note Dies.  

All supplies are available from www.creativeflare.stampinup.net

Supplies:
Stamp set:  The Open Sea (wood mounted item #128454 $26.95/ cling mount item #123032 $18.95, Clear Block D or larger recommended); Simply Serif Mini Alphabet (item #126360 $20.95)

Card stock:  Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Natural Ivory

Ink:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler

Tools:  Top Note Die, Woodgrain embossing folder, Big Shot, Sponge Daubers, Modern Label Punch

Other:  Linen Thread (item #104199 $4.50 for 15 yards)

No comments:

Post a Comment